Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Mechanics R Us



  • I love to see my two men working on things.  Mike can fix anything, & he is passing this talent on to his boy.   For this I am very Grateful (& I hope I never have to be relied on to fix something... I am clueless).

    We have these weekend fixing marathons.  It is funny, but not sometimes, like when I realize I threw away some precious and unique and irreplaceable nut or bolt or screw or other gadget (I have no idea what these are for).  I have had to dig through the trash for my mis-deeds (tossing things in the trash).  These guys are serious do-it-yourselfers, and they mean business when they take something apart.  It WILL be put back together.  I have little bowls of screws, bolts, nuts, wires, etc hidden in my pantry,

     afraid to toss any of them in case they find out  I have "commited the Unpardonable sin" once again.

    No comments: