Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"Better a Dry Crust of Toast in a Corner..."

of the kitchen than a sumptuous FEAST in the Banquet Hall of a Contemptuous Woman...

 
This is my scenic view when cooking on the stove.  I made myself a little "Attitude" laminated card to read and re-read for when the deceiver attempts to get his hold on my outlook.  Remember the warning of Jesus regarding the newly cleansed demon-posssessed person in the Bible; how he was healed of a demon, but replaced it with nothing, and then 7 more new ugly demons came in and took up residence in him.  I am keeping my "residence" full, just in case!  Lord Willing!  (Not that I was demon-possessed, but if you ask my husband, he might clue you in on a thing or two!)  Read Job 25:24, another little posted scripture I posted on the sink just where I can read it when cleaning the dishes.
This is my scenic view when cooking on the stove. I made myself a little "Attitude" laminated card to read and re-read for when the deceiver attempts to get his hold on my outlook.

 Remember the warning of Jesus regarding the newly cleansed demon-possessed person in the Bible; how he was healed of a demon, but replaced it with nothing, and then 7 more new ugly demons came in and took up residence in him.

  I am keeping my "residence" full, just in case!

 Lord Willing!

 (Not that I was demon-possessed, but if you ask my husband, he might clue you in on a thing or two!)

  Read Job 25:24, another little posted scripture I posted on the sink just where I can read it when cleaning the dishes.


Jennifer Crowden Dawn you are amazing!

No comments: