Friday, October 27, 2017

This is how we know what love is: Playing Headbands with Pop Pop

B begged us for "Family Night" with Grandma and Pop Pop.  I knew it was a slim chance since Pop is post op from major back surgery and not exactly in the lap of comfort these days, but we asked anyway.  Mike fired up the grill, I bought New York Strips, (it has to be the first time in years-- with my Beans and Rice Mentality).   It was worth every cent... to see my father play BINGO and "Headbands" with all of us-- close to miraculous.  Miracles do happen!  Only my cousins and closest friends would know what this truly means to me... to have my Dad playing board games with us on a Friday Night! 


"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us... " Ephesians 3: 20

No comments: