Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Lyrics I Repeat on Days like this...









 I will challenge myself to the following:
That I will become so
strong in Jesus that nothing
can disturb my Peace of Mind,







That I will talk Health,
Happiness, & Eternal Life 
 to every person that I meet,


 That I will make all my friends
 feel that there is
“something very special”
in them,





· That I will think only of the Best, expect only the Best, & be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own success,

· That I will forget the mistakes of the past, and press on to greater achievements of the future,
· That I will wear a cheerful countenance at all times, & give every living creature that I meet a smile,

· That I will give so much time to the improvement of myself that I have NO time to criticize others,

· That I will be too calm and stable for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, & too happy to permit the presence of trouble.








These are my goals.
This is my Scripture for which I aim my life
25She is clothed with strength and dignity,
and laughs at the days to come.*
26She opens her mouth in wisdom;
kindly instruction is on her tongue.
27She watches over* the affairs of her household,
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
28Her children rise up and call her blessed;
her husband, too, praises her:
29“Many are the women of proven worth,
but you have excelled them all.”
30Charm is deceptive and beauty fleeting;
the woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.*
31Acclaim her for the work of her hands,
and let her deeds praise her at the city gates.
From Proverbs 31

No comments: