Sunday, August 31, 2014

Images of Summer

 “I have way too much time on my hands these days.”

 -Said no Mother EVER!!

"What is life?  It is the flash of a firefly in the night"

-Crowfoot

"Life is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime.
 It is the little shadow which runs across
 the grass and loses itself in the sunset."

 -- Crowfoot the Indian

"There is more to life than Increasing Its Speed."

 - Gandhi

I will never regret a n afternoon
picnicing with children" - Dawn

"We had mighty good weather
as a general thing, and nothing ever happened
to us at all."

- Mark Twain


"There is absolutely no reason for being rushed
along with the rush!
 Everybody should be free to go very slowly."

Robert Frost

"Life, itself is the proper binge."

-Julia Childs
And when the rain beats against my window pane,
I'll think of summer days again,
and dream of you..."

-Chad Jeremy

No comments: